CameraIstanbul Construction + Commissioning + Startup + Handover
Last updated: 01 01 2020
2. Links to other websites
3. The data we collect
When you shop on our website, you provide us with data such as your first name, last name, telephone, shipping address and e-mail address.
4. How do we use the data we collect?
The data you provide directly to us, we will send you new product bulletins and catalogs. The legal basis for this use is your consent, the establishment and execution of a contract. Your data includes following product warranty periods, delivering the products you purchased, providing technical support, and commissioning your product with a video call.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your information for five years.
6. Sharing your data
We do not share your data with third parties except to respond to binding requests from government authorities and the courts to fulfill our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files placed in your browser on websites to recognize your preferences and actions.
- When do your users visit?
- Where are your users?
- Which pages do your users visit?
- What are your best performing devices?
You can manage cookies in your browser settings.
8. Age limit
Our website is offered to people 18 years of age and older and you should not use our site until at least 18 years of age. If we discover that we are processing personal data under the age of 18, we will delete this personal data immediately.
9. Your rights to your personal data
You may use your rights described below by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The right to know whether your personal data is processed
• The right to request information and copies of your personal data if processed
• The right to know the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used for its purpose
• The right to identify third parties to whom personal information is transmitted at home or abroad
• The right to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect transaction
• The right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data
• The right to notify third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted about correction, deletion and destruction of personal data
• The right to challenge a conclusion against you by analyzing processed data only through automated systems
• The right to claim compensation if you are harmed by illegal processing of personal data
• The right to request the termination of all or part of your personal data
• The right to request a copy of your processed personal data in electronic format and to have it transmitted to another person
• The right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time
11. Contact us